Shipping | Returns | Warranty
Shipping is as follows:
Order- $0.01- $49.99 Shipping = $10
Order- $50.00-$99.99 Shipping = $20
Order- $100-$249.99 Shipping = $25
Order Over $250 Shipping = FREE*
*Free shipping on all orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
* If you require express shipping, please contact us directly by E-mail and we will gladly provide you with estimated shipping costs. *
* Additional charges may apply on overweight and oversize items. We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. *
Here's a few things you should know about your awesome choice to shop with JobSite:
- No refunds or exchanges without your original receipt (In store print out or email copy)
- No refunds or exchanges after 30 days from purchase date
- No refunds or exchanges on seasonal items or special orders
- All on sale items/Outlet buys are final purchase - No refunds or exchanges
- Your original receipt & the item in saleable condition -this means brand new with tags, unused, with original box/stickers etc.
- We are not responsible to return or exchange any product that does not meet the applicable points above.
- Ensure your product has all original packaging, is brand new and unused with all tags still on the garment/product. Once you've used it you own it- We don't sell used work wear and you didn't buy used work wear from us.
- Contact us by E-mail with your full contact info (including phone #) and order # or receipt #. Let us know specifically what item(s) you want to return.
- We will send you all the info you need to return your product including return address info and an return authorization number so we can track your return in our system.
- You can ship it back to us or we can arrange for you to visit a JobSite Workwear location* (see below).
- You are responsible for all shipping charges related to sending your item(s) back- We will not accept any returns sent C.O.D. or returns that have not completed the above process.
* Unfortunately at this time you cannot return products purchased online to a JobSite Workwear location without prior communication with our Online Account Managers. *
All footwear is covered from manufacturer and material defects only.
If you have a work boot that you believe may be covered under warranty you must contact the manufacturer directly. The manufacturer will then walk you through their warranty procedures.
We have chosen along with our manufacturers, to have a customer direct warranty policy for work boots. This has been put in place to cut down shipping costs etc. By dealing with the manufacturer you get a warranty answer directly from the the source and we can keep our costs down by skipping a step and having you ship your boots to us.
We will happily put you in touch directly with our contacts at your boot manufacturer- Be prepared with your receipt and pictures of the damage (Typically manufacturers want to see pictures of both boots & images of the damage up close). We will work with you and the manufacturer to ensure you are taken care of.
- Email- Online@jobsiteworkwear.ca and we will get you contact information ASAP
- Unless specifically outlined by the manufacturer there is no warranty for comfort
- It is your sole responsibility to ensure your boots fit your feet
- Boots cannot be returned or exchanged once they have been worn outside or on the job so be sure you are happy with the comfort before taking them to work
- If you are unsure of what size to buy please stop in to one of our stores and get fitted for your next pair of work boots. If you have your boots and are unsure of the fit please come in and visit us at a JobSite location before using them or wear them indoors in a clean environment to test the fit. Once they have been used they cannot be exchanged or returned.
- There are no refunds given for warrantied footwear - We replace boots that qualify for warranty only.
- There is no warranty on footwear that has been previously warrantied. Your warranty covers the first pair only.
While our staff in store and online will do the best to help you find the correct fit we cannot try the boot on for you; As such you must be sure of the fit before using your new boots.
Some things NOT covered by warranty
- Comfort issues
- Purchasing the wrong size, rubbing, blisters, and general discomfort
- Normal Wear & Tear
- Keep in mind your boots and really all work wear, will eventually wear down- Protect, clean and treat them well and you will get longer life from your boots. Some soles are built to last longer, some are built for better feel or comfort- Our staff can recommend boots we have a history of longer life if this is important to you.
- Hard Work Situations
- Contact and use with chemicals, mud, cement or abrasives such as rebar, steel, gravel etc.
- Extreme wear on the toes from using it as a tool (kicking/hammering)
- Heel separation – Untie your boots to take them off. Do not use the other boot to pull your boot off.
- Holes in the toe from abuse- If your job requires the toe of your boot to contact anything please choose a boot that has an appropriate toe cap and understand that this does not mean it will never wear through.
Specific Warranty & Leak Info for Waterproof Footwear
- Rubber/PU Boots - Standard rubber and P/U boots are not warranted for leaks after 10 days. All manufacturers of these styles test their products before shipping them to us and as such we cannot verify the boot was not punctured on the job after 10 days.
- General Work boots - More and more CSA products are being labeled as “waterproof” in relation to traditional work boot styles. A waterproof liner in a work boot does not mean you are purchasing a rubber boot. There is typically a liner inside the boot and technically this waterproofs the boot but there is no warranty on the boot for leaking. If you are going to be getting wet regularly we encourage you to purchase an appropriate rubber or PU product.
WE WANT TO HELP YOU WHEN A BOOT LEGITIMATELY FAILS - READING AND UNDERSTANDING THESE POINTS WILL HELP US, HELP YOU, WORK WITH THE MANUFACTURER OF THE BOOT TO CLASSIFY AND PROCESS LEGITIMATE WARRANTY CLAIMS.
If you have any questions about our Shipping, Returns or Warranty policies please feel free to contact our Online Account Managers by E-mail