STYLE - 5157
Specifically designed for the North American climate the Ice Bear was the first boot to marry PU boot technology and warmth to a rubber outsole. The Ice Bear is wider fitting through calf and foot and comfort-rated to -50° Celsius. These boots offer a rugged design for workers on oil rigs and at petroleum refineries and is made with a thermal PU compound to resist cracking at extreme temperatures. Inside you'll find a comfort footbed and Gelflex midsole providing comfortable cushioning and support throughout the day.
Light weight abrasion resistant Polyurethane (PU) moulded boot, Wide fit through the calf and foot, Thermal PU compound is cold crack resistant to -50°C/-58°F, GelFlex PU midsole provides comfort and reduces fatigue, Oil and acid resistant rubber outsole provides superior traction at extreme cold temperatures, Lug outsole design provides added traction on packed snow and icy conditions, Metal free safety toe and plate, Comfort crafted insole
CSA GreenTriangle/ ASTM / CE approvedESR / EH rated
- CSA/ASTM/CE approved
- ESR/EH rated
- Lightweight abrasion resistant Polyurethane (PU) moulded boot
- Thermal PU compound is cold crack resistant
- Wide fit through the calf and foot
- Polar Rubber® outsole for maximized grip and longevity of boot at cold temperatures
- Oil and acid resistant rubber outsole provides superior traction at extremely cold temperatures
- Multi-directional lug tread outsole design provides added traction on packed snow and icy conditions
- GelFlex anti-fatigue midsole for shock absorption and rebounding
- Metal Free Safety Toe and Plate
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
* If you require express shipping, please contact us directly by E-mail and we will gladly provide you with estimated shipping costs. *
* Additional charges may apply on overweight and oversize items. We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. *