Fabric: 5 OZ Dupont™ Nomex® IIIA - 93% Nomex® / 5% Kevlar® / 2% P-140 carbon
HRC: Level 2
Striping: 2" two tone striping with X on back
Lining : 10.5 OZ Thermatex with vapro-membrane, PU and 100% Aramid baths, quilt on 3.5 oz. Nomex® IIIA
- 2 large bottom patch pockets with concealed snap flap closure and side hand warmer pockets
- Interior left chest pocket.
- YKK® #10 Storm flap, concealed Nomex® taped two-way brass zipper and snap, front closure.
- YKK® Nickel plated brass snaps (All snaps are covered with material)
- Snap on detachable hood, compatible with VCAPN6
- Quadruple stitched full elastic back at waistband
- Interior windbreaker snow belt at waist
- Telescopic back
- Bar-tacked pockets
- Knit interior cuffs
- pairs with T905N5 bib
3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material #8940 3/4” FR Silver Center Stitched Over 2” Fluorescent Lime-Yellow Fire Trim-X®, Industrial Wash. Reflective Material Emplacement provides 360-degree visibility with two vertical strips on front, “X” on back, material around the waist and a horizontal strip around each arm.
Hazard Risk Category 4
Care: Industrial Wash
NFPA 70E / CSA Z462 / NFPA 2112
additional sizes available please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.