This heavyweight CAT 3 AR/FR bomber-style jacket is insulated to keep you warm and safe in the field. Water-repellent fabric helps you stay dry, and innovative features like the elasticized waistband and deep-pleated action back increase comfort and mobility.
WILL BE CSA STRIPED
- Certifications Level 2: Category 3 Protection, NFPA 2112 - 2018 Compliant
- Hazard : Flash Fire, Arc Flash
- Primary Closure: Concealed Zipper
- Wash Care : Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Fabric: Shell: Westex Ultrasoft® Flame resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m²) Twill, Water-Repellent,Insulation Package: 12 oz.(405 g/m²)
- Blend: Shell: 88% Cotton/ 12% Nylon,Lining: 100% Cotton,Insulation Package: 100% Modacrylic
- Closure: Separating, heavy-duty, Nomex® taped brass zipper, fully covered with two-layer storm flap, concealed snap closure
- Collar: Fully insulated stand-up collar
- Pocket: Two large external patch pockets, with concealed snap secured flaps with hand warmers & one inside chest pocket
- Features: Separating, heavy-duty, Nomex® taped brass zipper, fully covered with two-layer storm flap, concealed snap closure
- Fully insulated stand-up collar & knit storm cuff within hemmed sleeve ends
- Two large external patch pockets, with concealed snap secured flaps with hand warmers & one inside chest pocket
- Deep-pleated action back, fully-tunneled elasticized waistband & inside zipper guards on all zippers
- Accommodates snap-on hoods HLH2NV and HLH2RB, sold separately
- Product Collection: Excel FR Comfortouch
- Protection: ATPV Arc Rating: 34
- Country of Origin: Imported, Made in USA Fabric
- Fit Details: Relaxed Fit
- Gender: Male
- Materials: Ultra Soft, Cotton/Nylon
- Brand: Bulwark®
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
* If you require express shipping, please contact us directly by E-mail and we will gladly provide you with estimated shipping costs. *
* Additional charges may apply on overweight and oversize items. We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. *