This midweight CAT 3 FR/AR jacket liner with sleeves snaps into JLB6, JLJ6, JMJ6 and JNJ6 jackets (sold separately), for an added layer of warmth and FR protection on those days when you really need it.
- Certifications Level 1: NFPA 2112, ASTM F1506, NFPA 70E
- Certifications Level 2: Category 3 Protection, NFPA 2112 - 2018 Compliant
- Hazard : Flash Fire, Arc Flash
- Primary Closure: Concealed Snap/Gripper
- Wash Care : Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Fabric: Shell: 4.5 oz. (150 g/m² g/m²) Nomex® IIIA,Insulation: 10 oz. (340 g/m² g/m²)
- Blend: Shell: 93% Nomex® Aramid / 5% Kevlar® Aramid / 2% Other Fibers,Insulation: 85% Aramid / 6% Rayon / 9% Para-aramid
- Features: Heavy rib-knit collar and cuff
Two large slash-welted pockets & one inside left chest pocket
Snaps into JLB6, JLJ6, JMJ6 and JNJ6 jackets, sold separately
- Protection: EBT Arc Rating: 37
- Country of Origin: Imported, Made in USA Fabric
- Gender: Male
- Brand: Bulwark®
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
* If you require express shipping, please contact us directly by E-mail and we will gladly provide you with estimated shipping costs. *
* Additional charges may apply on overweight and oversize items. We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. *