Double shifts or 14-hour days. These men's fire resistant jeans can stand up to almost anything. They're made of our most durable, abrasion-resistant denim with enough stretch for easy movement. They're cut with a slim seat and thigh and have a tapered leg.
- 12.5-ounce, 98% Cotton/2% Spandex FR denim
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E/ASTM F1506
- UL® classified to NFPA 2112
- Built to move with Rugged Flex stretch technology
- Sits below the waist
- Comfortable fit through the seat and thigh with more room to move
- Tapered leg opening
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Stronger sewn-on-seam belt loop
- Carhartt FR label sewn on back pocket
- NFPA 2112 /CAT 2 label sewn on waistband
- Two reinforced back pockets
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
* If you require express shipping, please contact us directly by E-mail and we will gladly provide you with estimated shipping costs. *
* Additional charges may apply on overweight and oversize items. We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. *