STYLE - 101695
Fabric: 100% Cotton FR Duck
Lining: 11.5-ounce FR quilt lining: FR modacrylic batting quilted to FR twill face cloth
• Two large patch pockets with flaps and hook-and-loop closures
• Left pocket has radio integration pass-through slot inside to allow microphone cord to pass through the pocket into interior of the garment
• Two inside pockets: right patch pocket with FR hook-and-loop closures, and left bellow pocket with elastic top entry and microphone pass through
• Nomex® FR inside-waist adjustable draw cord
• Nomex FR rib-knit storm cuffs
• Two-way brass zipper with Nomex FR tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
• Two utility bands on chest
• Triple stitched main seams
• Bi-swing back and elbow pleats for ease of movement
Back length: Large Regular: 31.5 inches; Large Tall: 33.5 inches
13-ounce fabric is CGSB155.20-2000 certified
2-inch contrasting trim (RT80™ 220C N3000) with 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material (#9740) ANSI/NFPA 2112 approved reflective trim
360 degree visibility with "X" pattern on back
NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112
HRC - 4
ATPV (CAL/CM) - 54.3
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
For orders less than $250 before taxes, shipping is set at a flat rate of $25.00!
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.