STYLE - 101694
Built to withstand harsh winters, this arctic weight coat is one of the warmest Carhartt offers.
Fabric: 100% ring spun cotton duck
Lining: Nylon lining quilted to arctic-weight polyester insulation
- Fleece-lined insulated stand-up collar with flap to cover hidden snaps for detachable optional hood
• Two large lower-front pockets with flaps and hook-and-loop closures
• Left pocket has pencil opening
• Two inside patch pockets with hook-and-loop closures
• Two-way brass zipper front with hook-and-loop closure
• Inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs
• Split-back construction
• Pleated bi-swing back and elbow pleats for ease of movement
• 2-inch contrasting trim (RT86™ 220C C3000) with 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material (#9740) ANSI approved reflective trim
• 360 degree visibility with "X" pattern on back
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
For orders less than $250 before taxes, shipping is set at a flat rate of $25.00!
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.