An update to one of our most popular Active Jacs, the J130, this men's jacket was designed using feedback from our Carhartt Crew. Every detail, from the hood drawcords with cord locks to the updated zipper design for smoother use and added durability, was informed by the hardworking people who wear our gear day-in and day-out. This jacket is made with our heavyweight cotton duck and lined with lightweight 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for exceptional warmth.
- Heavyweight, 12-Ounce 100% ring-spun washed cotton duck
- Quilted nylon lining for easy on and off; 80g 3M™ Thinsulate™ featherless insulation for warmth without the weight
- Carhartt-strong, triple-stitched main seams
- Cordura®-reinforced sleeve hems resist wear and tear
- Full-zip front; Attached hood with inner drawcord and cord-lock
- Internal rib-knit storm cuffs help keep out the cold
- Elbow pleats for ease of movement
- Two lined front pockets, one with pen stall
- Two inner pockets
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
* If you require express shipping, please contact us directly by E-mail and we will gladly provide you with estimated shipping costs. *
* Additional charges may apply on overweight and oversize items. We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. *