STYLE - A1KQS
Work boots as tough as the women who wear them. Plus they're pack with protection like waterproof technology, composite safety toes and puncture resistant plates.
Timberland Endurance HD waterproof work boots are built for job site performance. With a rugged safety-toe leather work boot, added 200 grams of Thermolite® insulation, and finished with safety features like all-weather outsoles, anti-fatigue technology and puncture-resistant plates.
Sole Material:All-weather thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole is slip-resistant
Toe Type: Composite
Upper: Full grain leather
Lining: Thermolite® 200g insulation
Waterproof: Yes, premium waterproof leather with waterproof membranes
- Direct-inject construction
- Non-metallic puncture-resistant plates
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and comfort
- Anti-fatigue polyurethane footbeds reduce shock and return energy to the foot
- Non-marking, all-weather thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole is slip-resistant, oil resistant and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Composite safety toes feature CarbonShield™ technology for extra durability
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
* If you require express shipping, please contact us directly by E-mail and we will gladly provide you with estimated shipping costs. *
* Additional charges may apply on overweight and oversize items. We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. *