STYLE - 76515
Tradition meets warmth in North America. Helly Hansen Heritage has kept workers warm in North America for over 30 years. This product is used in the coldest conditions on earth. When combined with base and mid layer products, you can work in any climate.
Fabric: Beaver Nylon outer shell 240 g/m²
Lining: 13mm Thermal Pile lining
Feature: 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material on legs
- Elastic adjustable suspenders
- YKK two-way, vislon heavy duty front zipper with full outer storm flap
- Inside storage pocket
- Large front bellowed pockets
- Large back pocket with Velcro® closure
- Elastic back waist for fitting comfort
- Full leg YKK two-way, heavy duty zipper with outerstorm flap with pass through option
- Snap adjustments on legs
- Durable water repellent finish
- Generous fit to accommodate layering
- Double needle top stitching provides durability and strength to seams
- Machine wash
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
For orders less than $250 before taxes, shipping is set at a flat rate of $25.00!
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.