STYLE - 4020
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry
- Full Impact Exoskeleton™ with high-performance IR-X® smash guards provides greater impact protection than the leading competitor
- Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity
- Grip prevents formation of oil film and displaces oil, allowing maximum contact with tools and other surfaces in saturated situations
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life
- Hi-vis color scheme increases visual awareness
- Machine washable
Introducing the 4020X GGT5®, the most complete glove for the oil and gas industry. Gator Grip Technology® is a design platform that combines high performance materials engineered to provide industry-leading cut, puncture, impact protection, and strong grip in saturated oil situations. The 4020X is ideal for the specific needs of the oil and gas industry including maintenance, rig and site operations and focusing on the major injury points including finger pinching, severe cuts, abrasions and crushing injuries.
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
For orders less than $250 before taxes, shipping is set at a flat rate of $25.00!
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.