STYLE - 2026
- C100 Thinsulate™ interior liner keeps hands out of the cold
- Waterproof H2X® barrier (interior liner) meets ASTM F1670/F1671 for bloodborne pathogen resistance and fluid-borne viral resistance
- Durable TP-X+® palm with unique stitching pattern provides industry-leading cut and abrasion resistance
- IR-X® Impact Exoskeleton™ with new and improved high-flex design protects against forceful blows to the back-of-hand
- Additional IR-X® guard between thumb and index finger secures common pinch and catch points
- Reinforced seams extend glove life
- SlipFit® cuff with Veclro® closure, pull tab and name tag
- Hi-vis color scheme increases visual awareness
The Rig Lizard Arctic® 2026 uses a C100 Thinsulate™ liner to provide maximum warmth, while our H2X® liner creates a waterproof barrier for your hands. And to make this the most well-rounded winter work glove available, we added a durable and abrasion resistant TP-X+® palm for maintaining grip in both wet and dry situations.
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
For orders less than $250 before taxes, shipping is set at a flat rate of $25.00!
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.