JobSite Workwear was proud to work with Timberland Pro to develop the ultimate Ironworker boot. From design, to fit, to styling we worked closely with Timberland's Canadian development team to deliver the most technologically advanced Ironworker to the market. The wedge style sole offers more surface area and better traction on any surface - The full grain waterproof leather and a complete waterproof membrane keep feet dry- The dynamic anti-fatigue technology creates unmatched comfort Timberland is known for and the integrated GRIP handles help you slide this boot on and off easily. The cold formula TPU outsole, Goodyear welt construction and rubber toe deliver rugged durability for long-lasting use.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers with waterproof membranes
- Alloy safety toes
- Steel shanks
- Brass hardware
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Goodyear Welt construction
- Dual-density Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology footbeds absorb shock and return energy to the foot with every step
- Electrical hazard protection
- Cold temperature TPU (thermo-plastic urethane) outsoles are oil resistant, abrasion-resistant and heat resistant up to 248 degrees Fahrenheit/120 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
Dynamic Anti-Fatigue Technology
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
* If you require express shipping, please contact us directly by E-mail and we will gladly provide you with estimated shipping costs. *
* Additional charges may apply on overweight and oversize items. We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. *