The first thing you'll notice on the outside of our Timberland PRO® Magnitude boots are their striking, nature-inspired ExoShock™ toe reinforcements that distribute impact over a larger area for greater safety, durability, and lighter weight. These rugged work boots feature premium waterproof leather and double weave textile uppers with an internal membrane for maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance, plus 200 grams of Thermolite® insulation for when the temperature drops. You'll also appreciate their composite safety toes, electrical shock protection, and rigid external heel cups for lateral stability on slanted and uneven surfaces. Long days on your feet? Our lightweight Anti-Fatigue Technology footbeds, cushioned midsoles, and All-Weather TPU outsoles will absorb shock, provide energy return, and offer slip-resistant traction on most surfaces.
- Premium waterproof leather and double weave textile upper with an internal waterproof membrane and 200g of insulation
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Non-metallic, puncture-resistant plate
- Electrical shock protection
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Anti-Fatigue Technology polyurethane footbed for shock absorption and energy return
- ExoShock™ toe reinforcement layers TPU and PU to distribute impact over a larger area, enhancing durability and reducing weight
- Dual-purpose top hardware for lacing customization
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Breathable, moisture-wicking lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Cement construction for flexibility
- Lightweight and non-marking, All-Weather TPU outsole is heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
* If you require express shipping, please contact us directly by E-mail and we will gladly provide you with estimated shipping costs. *
* Additional charges may apply on overweight and oversize items. We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. *