Extreme winter weather is no match for our new Pac Max work boots with an impressive list of performance, comfort, and safety features that are essential for working in frigid work environments. For starters, these 10" tall boots are constructed with metal- and mutilation-free, highly abrasion-resistant, and waterproof Ever-Guard™ leather uppers. To help keep out warmth-robbing moisture, we added breathable, internal waterproof membranes for maximum waterproof protection and resistance to blood-borne pathogens and EVA frost plugs that help remove perspiration. For extreme warmth, these boots include a heavyweight liner with insulation rated to -76 degrees Fahrenheit. Even their lightweight composite safety toes are slower to conduct cold than metal toe boxes. Additional safety features include electrical hazard protection, puncture-resistant plates, and 3M™ retroreflective tape on toes and heels for 360-degree visibility. Your comfort is ensured with our shock-absorbing Anti-Fatigue Technology footbeds and cushioned polyurethane midsoles. For sure footing, their heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant, non-marking All-Weather TPU outsoles offer superior traction in tough conditions and are compatible with crampons for even more grip on frozen terrain.
- Abrasion-resistant, Ever-Guard™ waterproof leather upper with an internal waterproof membrane
- Asymmetrical composite safety toe
- Electrical hazard protection
- Metal and mutilation free
- Polyurethane shell and midsole provides rugged durability and cushioning
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Non-metallic, puncture-resistant plate
- Frost plug for quick and effective moisture removal
- Padded collar at calf for superior comfort
- Multiple handles for ease of entry/exit
- 3M™ retroreflective tape on toe and heel for 360º enhanced visibility in extreme conditions
- Boot includes a heavyweight liner, certified to -76ºF (-60ºC)
- Luggy, All-Weather TPU outsole is non-marking and heat-, oil-, slip-, and abrasion-resistant to provide traction in all conditions, plus crampon compatibility
- ReBOTL™ fabric lining containing at least 50% recycled plastic
Our exclusive Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot to deliver long-lasting comfort all day long. Molded, inverted cones support, collapse and return energy in key pressure zones, plus the cone structure means less material, making a lighter boot.
Women's Sizing conversion
Women minus 2 sizes from Women's size. Women's Size 6 = Size 4 Men's
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
* If you require express shipping, please contact us directly by E-mail and we will gladly provide you with estimated shipping costs. *
* Additional charges may apply on overweight and oversize items. We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. *