- Durable 270 gsm (8 oz/yd²) 65/35 poly/cotton fabric provides superior abrasion and tear resistance
- Fully featured design with strong zippers and reinforced hemstitching to increase washing performance and wear resistance
- Constructed with a two-way breakaway front brass zipper and exterior storm flap closure for safety
- Back and crotch gusseted for ease of movement and maximum comfort
- Back waist is elasticized
- 2 front upper pockets, 2 large rear pockets, 2 lower front pockets, and 2 pass through pockets
- Dual reflective chest straps
- Tool pocket on right leg with hammer loop
- Left sleeve pencil pocket
- Heavy-duty 18" brass boot zipper for venting and easy access
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor 50+ Rating (UPF)
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-15 Class 1, Level 2
- Fully compliant withANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Type O, Class 1, not FR
- 2" Vi-brance® reflective material in 4" contrasting tape
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
* If you require express shipping, please contact us directly by E-mail and we will gladly provide you with estimated shipping costs. *
* Additional charges may apply on overweight and oversize items. We will notify you of any additional charges before shipping. *