Heavy duty FR treated 300 Denier Trilobal Rip-stop polyester with PU backing gives superior abrasion, puncture , rip and snag resistance
Fabric: FR treated 300 Denier Trilobal Rip-stop polyester
Stripes: 2" Vi-Brance® reflective material in 4" contrasting tape Meets WCB/Worksafe/DOT configuration
- FR Treated inner lining
- Detachable hood and comfort fleece collar
- Heavy duty zipper with storm flap for weather protection
- Dual chest straps for ID badge/cell/radio
- Front and back vents for extra breathability
- Two large zippered pockets on the outside
- Adjustable velcro wrist to seal out rain and wind
- Fully compliant with CSA Z96-09 Class 1, Level FR
- Meets ASTM F2302-08 convective heat and Flame resistant
Free shipping on orders over $250 before taxes.
Most orders are shipped within 24 - 48 hours. Processing time of your order can vary from 2 - 5 days for in stock products; in some cases products that need to be ordered from the manufacturer may take up to 3 - 5 weeks. Orders will be shipped Canada Post and typically take 3 - 10 business days from date of order to reach their destination. When calculating actual delivery time, please do not count Saturdays, Sundays or Statutory holidays.
If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.